#faceexercises, antiageing, antienvejecimiento, barcelona, beauty, capilar, coach, contraindications, daily, dailyfacelift, face, faceaerobics, facegym, facelift, facepilates, faceyoga, fortepharma, fortepharmaes, head, massage, naturalbeauty, pilatesfacial, routine, yoelijocuidarme, yoelijocuidarmeexperience
Puedes encontrar este post en castellano en Yoelijocuidarme.es
Let’s really be honest, the most important time to do these routines is when you have the time.
We can all make excuses as to why we don’t have moments in our busy lives to go to the gym, eat well or meditate, but that’s all they are….excuses.
If you want to change your lifestyle or your body you need to be determined, dedicated and have a routine.
A routine is essential. It creates the habit.
The key to changing habits is planning. You need to plan the time in your day, your week and your agenda to make time for yourself and stick to it!
Here’s my weekly routine:
1. I make sure that I do my 10 Minute Daily Face Pilates Routine at least 5 times a week. This means that I have to get up a few minutes earlier but I’m happy to do it! The results are worth it!
I find the best time to do Face Pilates is in the morning because otherwise I get distracted at work or with life and it just don’t get around to it.
2. I wash my hair 3 times a week so I try to take a few extra minutes on the days that I’m going to wash my hair to include our Head Massage Routine.
3. My motto for staying healthy is live very well Monday to Friday. This means that I stick to my metabolic typing diet and I don’t eat processed foods. I also moderate the amount of alcohol I drink.
4. I exercise 3 days a week for at least one hour and walk as much as I can.
5. Whether it’s 10 minutes of meditation, conscious breathing for a minute or two, having a massage or going for a walk I make time everyday to allow my mind to rest and center my spirit.
Find your routine. Make your wellness habits happen.
Find a little vanity, it helps! You must love yourself.